Local. Handmade. Delicious. That’s what’s on our Christmas list this year!
So we called on our local makers of all things nice and they answered in a colourful mash of clever, quirky and Christmassey. And once again the gallery has been transformed into a pop-up art fair to make your Christmas shopping easy. Or abandon your list and buy something for yourself. We won’t judge. A taste of what’s on offer: handmade material bags and printed totes, leather pouches, colourful paintings and prints, bright jewellery good enough to eat, restored furniture, tea cosies and local ceramics, both functional and sculptural.
All makers across the Outback Arts region are invited to exhibit in our Christmas Art Fair pop-up shop!
How it works:
- The pop-up shop will be held in the Outback Arts Gallery.
- Book in a stall through Outback Arts – no cost involved.
- The stalls do not need to be manned.
- You are responsible for bringing along props/tables/shelves for your display.
- Set-up is allocated over one week – Tuesday 28th – Friday 1st. (please contact Outback Arts for times outside this).
- We ask that each artist sets up their own display – please be creative in your presentation! (If you can’t make it personally or want to post your products please discuss arrangements with Outback Arts).
- Be prepared to restock your stall over the course of the month.
- The pop-up shop will run from Monday 4th – Friday 22nd December.
- Stock can be left in gallery over summer at conclusion of exhibition otherwise collection is responsibility of artist on or before Friday 22nd December.
- Commission by Outback Arts is 15%.
- Please have each product clearly priced.
- The gallery will be open for late night shopping on Thursday 14th (to coincide with Coonamble’s Christmas Carnivale) and no commission will be taken on sales that night.
- On Thursday 14th we will also hold an informal opening with refreshments and nibbles.
- Artists are responsible for their own insurance.