All makers across the Outback Arts region are invited to exhibit in our Christmas Art Fair pop-up shop!
We want to show off our local creatives in an explosion of handmade goodies!!
How it works:
- The pop-up shop will be held in the Outback Arts Gallery.
- Book in a stall through Outback Arts – no cost involved.
- The stalls do not need to be manned.
- You are responsible for bringing along props/tables/shelves for your display.
- Set-up is allocated over one week – Tuesday 28th – Friday 1st. (please contact Outback Arts for times outside this).
- We ask that each artist sets up their own display – please be creative in your presentation! (If you can’t make it personally or want to post your products please discuss arrangements with Outback Arts).
- Be prepared to restock your stall over the course of the month.
- The pop-up shop will run from Monday 4th – Friday 22nd December.
- Stock can be left in gallery over summer at conclusion of exhibition otherwise collection is responsibility of artist on or before Friday 22nd December.
- Commission by Outback Arts is 15%.
- Please have each product clearly priced.
- The gallery will be open for late night shopping on Thursday 14th (to coincide with Coonamble’s Christmas Carnivale) and no commission will be taken on sales that night.
- On Thursday 14th we will also hold an informal opening with refreshments and nibbles.
- Artists are responsible for their own insurance.