Want to join the Outback Arts board??
Are you passionate about your community?
Are you motivated?
Are you a good planner?
Have you accounting, admin or governance skills?
Are you well organised?
We are looking for enthusiastic board members to share their knowledge, connect with communities, and who are committed to strong and effective governance to support Outback Arts and the region.
Individuals with skills in one or more of the following areas are invited to consider nominating for the Board.
· Arts, arts practice, arts administration
· Financial management
· Governance, business and strategic planning
· Human resources management
· Information technology communications
· Legal expertise in a not-for-profit organisation
· Local Government
· Regional community and cultural services development
· Regional economic and/or tourism development
· Risk management/insurance
If you are passionate about regional arts and have the capacity to steer and influence this small, yet highly productive organisation, then please consider putting in an application. Applications close 8 March 2018.
Otherwise contact Jamie or Eliza on:
02 6822 2484