Art4Ag is currently calling for photography entries!
How it works:
– We want your interpretation of this year’s theme: Feeding and clothing the world; Powering Australia’s economy.
– Enter up to three photos: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Entries submitted will undergo a pre-selection process to produce a shortlist of works to be hung in the exhibition.
– All images must be accompanied by a brief statement about the work (up to 5 sentences).
– Selected works will be exhibited in the Outback Arts Gallery in November & toured around the region.
– Works are not for sale. Instead any reprints or orders will be directed to artist (no commissions).
– Eligible regions: Bourke, Brewarrina, Cobar, Coonamble, Warren and Walgett.
– Images need to be submitted for preselection as a file saved at size minimum of 200 dpi, jpg or tif, 8 bit.
– If Outback Arts wish to use these photos beyond Art4Ag Exhibition, the artist will be contacted to request permission to use images further.
– The artist owns the copyright to the photos and they are giving Outback Arts the licence to print and exhibit them with artist name being acknowledged on each photo in the Art4Ag Exhibition.
– Entries must be submitted as outlined in T&C’s on website by 2pm Monday 29th October.
Art4Ag is a celebration of National Ag Day on November 21.
Outback Arts is partnering with Landcare and the Rural Resilience Program.
For more info give us a call on 02 6822 2484
Image by Jo Coleman of Walgett.