Click on the appropriate category for your project
1. Arts Grants relates to activities or projects that are to do with Arts and culture. That being; visual arts, dance, literature, movement and much more. For full details click on the link
2. Philanthropic Grants relate to projects that are for the public good and the good of the community, and as a whole, humanity. For full details on different philanthropic grants and if they relate to you click on the link above .
3. Cultural Heritage/Indigenous grants relate to grants which support projects and organisations such as libraries, archives, museums, genealogical and historical societies as well as multicultural and Indigenous groups.
4. Fellowships, Scholarships and Awards relate to grants which support individuals as well as groups.
Country Arts Support Program (CASP) -
Opens August 1 and closes October 2 for projects starting from January 1, 2013
CASP provides small grants to arts and community organisations and local arts councils in regional NSW for short term, locally initiated projects. The aims of the program are:
- to assist locally determined cultural activities; – to increase opportunities for regionally based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs; – to enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities; – to encourage communities to work together to develop and participate in cultural experiences; – to bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional activities; – to leads to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity in rural and regional New South Wales
Regional Arts NSW Grant Calendar
For a full grant calendar relating to a range of grants available both state-wide and nationally Regional Arts NSW has a full comprehensive list. For full information click here
Australia Council for the Arts
A complete resource for funding for a range of arts and cultural activities with specialised categories for ease of access. For further information click here.
A wide range of grants including quick response funding for activities that arise at short notice. For further information click here
Has a detailed list of funding programs from federal, state and local government, as well as institutions, philanthropic trusts and businesses. Individuals can also sign up to their regular newsletter for updated oppprtunities. For full details click here
Provides a list of government grants and assistance for individuals, businesses and communities.
GrantsLINK has information about funding programs that can help you:
•develop local and national solutions
•fund ideas and initiatives
•get assistance in times of hardship
For further details click here
Australia’s original and most comprehensive funding database, detailing $8billion distributed to 18,000 recipients every year. For further information click here